replicaraceclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
replicaraceclub

forum for free chat of minimoto racing

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

End of the season.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dave68

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-08-28

End of the season. Empty
PostSubject: End of the season.   End of the season. EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 2:23 pm

WOW...What a great last round for this season cheers I had a great time, Chatted to lots of people i`d never spoken to before AND got a ride on Matty Filby`s SP Championship winning bike...WHAT AN AWESOME PIECE OF KIT....scared me to death pale but i loved every minute of it....makes my air cooled feel like a tesco trolley!! There was some great racing went on and the weather was spot on too!! I think it`s only fair to say WELL DONE and thanks to all the organisers Very Happy they`v all done a great job of running our first season. Also a big WELL DONE to all the winners who rode their socks off!! Lastly a big pat on the back for Chris who didn`t race but took the time to take loads of photo`s so thanks. Lets all look forward to more of the same MADNESS next season bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
hally #4
Admin
hally #4

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-08-22

End of the season. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the season.   End of the season. EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 6:13 pm

dave68 wrote:
WOW...What a great last round for this season cheers I had a great time, Chatted to lots of people i`d never spoken to before AND got a ride on Matty Filby`s SP Championship winning bike...WHAT AN AWESOME PIECE OF KIT....scared me to death pale but i loved every minute of it....makes my air cooled feel like a tesco trolley!! There was some great racing went on and the weather was spot on too!! I think it`s only fair to say WELL DONE and thanks to all the organisers Very Happy they`v all done a great job of running our first season. Also a big WELL DONE to all the winners who rode their socks off!! Lastly a big pat on the back for Chris who didn`t race but took the time to take loads of photo`s so thanks. Lets all look forward to more of the same MADNESS next season bounce cheers
glad you enjoyed yourself dave,and we are getting a very friendly club with lots of people talking tactics and hopes for the day
and you got a ride on the cream of the bikes too, you lucky sawn so you
Back to top Go down

End of the season.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
replicaraceclub :: General Chat :: replicaraceclub :: Club Banter And Fun-
Jump to: