replicaraceclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
replicaraceclub

forum for free chat of minimoto racing

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ready for the next meeting??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
markyB

markyB

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Ready for the next meeting?? Empty
PostSubject: Ready for the next meeting??   Ready for the next meeting?? EmptyThu Aug 24, 2006 4:20 pm

Hi all, my GP3 is up and running, except i've got to bed my Kevlar clutch in. Had to modify it a bit, as all the reps have there gremlins.
HALLY i took the middle seal out of my damper, now it works just right for me.
You do have to put the quick action throttle under the break lever, to get full lock.
I also had to replace the 2 nuts that hold the clutch springs on, as mine stripped when i put my polini springs on.
Got the dremel out on the fairing, so it fits better now, and i can now take the clutch off, without taking off the fairing.
I received the genuine Polini foot plates, but there exactly the same as what we have got on ours, and are not the same as the ones pictured on ebay. So i have got to send them back for a refund, unless anyone is interested in buying them as spares??

Have you got your GP3 sorted Tony??

JEFF/GAZZA Have you moded yours anymore?? And did you get the Origami running in the end??
What fuel mixture are you running yours on??
Back to top Go down
shotaway

shotaway

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Ready for the next meeting??   Ready for the next meeting?? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 12:05 pm

No more mods at mo i have replaced both bikes with new coils from polini much better
Back to top Go down
http://www.gogpracing.co.uk
markyB

markyB

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Ready for the next meeting??   Ready for the next meeting?? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2006 3:53 pm

shotaway wrote:
No more mods at mo i have replaced both bikes with new coils from polini much better
What fuel mixture are you running yours on?
Back to top Go down
shotaway

shotaway

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Ready for the next meeting??   Ready for the next meeting?? EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 6:36 am

that would be telling lol! lol! 25.1
Back to top Go down
http://www.gogpracing.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for the next meeting??   Ready for the next meeting?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready for the next meeting??
Page 1 of 1