replicaraceclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
replicaraceclub

forum for free chat of minimoto racing

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everything Mini moto wise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jord

Jord

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Everything Mini moto wise Empty
PostSubject: Everything Mini moto wise   Everything Mini moto wise EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 12:50 pm

Hi all, All my MM gear will be for sale in the next week or so as I have nowhere to ride within my area that i can get to from now

Frank Thomas kawasaki green/black/white leathers, size 40UK / 50Euro
Excellent condition, a little scuff on each knee, apart from that they look new, im looking for £70 for these

Frank Thomas boots, blue/black/silver, got a few scuffs on them, the top layer of lining has been scuffed off on the sides, looking for £10 for these (size Cool

Gloves, blue/black/white, not sized but i'd say about a medium, good condition £5 for these

Spares:

Sprockets.. £4each unless stated
1 x 64
2 x 68
1 x 70 (talon) (£6)
1 x 74 (heavy and bigger than others, not sure what it is lol)

New blue/black grips £4
various b1r spares, cant remember exactly what, ask and i'll tell you if i've got it lol

2 front b1r wheels with decent tyres, they either have punctures or have popped the seals £8 each

New B1r carb, paid £15 on sunday, looking for £10

New B1r Clutch, £8

B1r engine, turns over, we could get it to run, but seemed to bog whenever it was revved, probably just the coil, had about 3-4 hrs use since last rebuild
looking for £25

Finally my beloved bike im absolutely gutted to have to sell this, its a superb bike and ive not had it long

My B1 Replica, a fast bike with a power eagle engine, in kawaski green and black,

It has wavy disks on the front and rear with shimano levers (has a single disk conversion on the front for better braking power) and new front cable on sunday.

The bike will come with 7/68 gearing

Pretty much new Wets and rims, (rear has a very slow puncture but its got an innertube so easy to fix)

Steering damper

Crash bobbins just fitted

Blata footpegs and fuel cap, brand new petrol tank

Polini Quick Action throttle

GRC water bottle

Banshee radiator with cooling mod (no overheating worries)

Polini clutch drum, so polini pinions fit.

All in great condition, starts great
Great starter Bike

Looking for offers on this,

serious intrest only please

All prices are excluding postage

PM me for Photos please.

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jord

Jord

PostSubject: Re: Everything Mini moto wise   Everything Mini moto wise EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 2:37 pm

64t and 70t sold

WILL SWAP or take an a/c cag as P/EX for the leathers as it would be nice to have something just incase i get the chance to go to a track in the future.
Back to top Go down
hally #4
Admin
hally #4

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Everything Mini moto wise   Everything Mini moto wise EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 5:05 pm

Jord wrote:
64t and 70t sold

WILL SWAP or take an a/c cag as P/EX for the leathers as it would be nice to have something just incase i get the chance to go to a track in the future.

dont sell up yet jord, if we go to red lodge i could pick you up on the way thru, its not realy out of my way
Back to top Go down
Jord

Jord

PostSubject: Re: Everything Mini moto wise   Everything Mini moto wise EmptyWed Oct 11, 2006 11:56 pm

Thanks Tony, Im just seeing what intrest is about at the moment whilst hoping that we do get another track that i could possibly get to.

Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Jack57

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Everything Mini moto wise   Everything Mini moto wise EmptyMon Nov 27, 2006 11:55 am

how much are u lookin for ,for the bike ?

and can u post? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jord

Jord

PostSubject: Re: Everything Mini moto wise   Everything Mini moto wise EmptyTue Nov 28, 2006 2:55 pm

Jack57 wrote:
how much are u lookin for ,for the bike ?

and can u post? What a Face

Hi, sorry im keeping the bike, i couldnt let it go now, its being bloody amazing lately Laughing

Cheers for the intrest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything Mini moto wise   Everything Mini moto wise Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything Mini moto wise
Page 1 of 1