replicaraceclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
replicaraceclub

forum for free chat of minimoto racing

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

keeping the faith

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hally #4
Admin
hally #4

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-08-22

keeping the faith Empty
PostSubject: keeping the faith   keeping the faith EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 4:10 pm

yes we have a trick up our sleeves, and i hope to play my wild card when we go and see red lodge and wildtrax
but it will need dedication from the club members on this one, so please dont let me down on this one, it may be our last chance to race as a club, but as i said "i`m not going down with out a fight" and you, yes you, the club members are my tools of war, so at the moment DONT GIVE UP, DONT SELL UP, HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN ME PLEASE, i ask no more,
from my point of view ,losing pickenham is a pain coz i now have to change all the paper work, damn it
regards
Back to top Go down
gary132
Admin
gary132

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-08-21

keeping the faith Empty
PostSubject: Re: keeping the faith   keeping the faith EmptyThu Oct 12, 2006 11:43 pm

Hey guys hally has been on the phone to me and rest assured the club will survive.....please dont sell up fellas hally has some great ideas to keep the club running.....it will just be at a different track.....to be honest AKC may have done the club a favour as we can now sort out a better track for the club....where the staff of the track have a better attitude too......hally has put to much work into the club to let it go under now ...so like i say fellas hang on in there....gary...
Back to top Go down
https://replicaraceclub.editboard.com
Matt #88

Matt #88

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-08-25

keeping the faith Empty
PostSubject: Re: keeping the faith   keeping the faith EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 4:31 pm

keeping the faith Circuit700m

Red Lodge Track:

They say on their website they entertain mini motos once a week on Monday evenings between 5pm-9pm for a cost of £25
Back to top Go down
Matt #88

Matt #88

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-08-25

keeping the faith Empty
PostSubject: Re: keeping the faith   keeping the faith EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 4:35 pm

Apparently it also has been extended

keeping the faith Flier2
Back to top Go down
Jord

Jord

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-08-27

keeping the faith Empty
PostSubject: Re: keeping the faith   keeping the faith EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 8:16 am

I've now taken my bike off sale in hope that we get either Wildtracks or Red Lodge, If we get either of those, I should be able to go to pretty much every event as long as i can get a lift Embarassed fuel costs covered obviously.

Good luck Hally, hope we get somewhere sorted soon, i'd love to ride again soon after the day i had on the 8th!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Seb #27

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-08-28

keeping the faith Empty
PostSubject: Re: keeping the faith   keeping the faith EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 8:37 am

drove past wildtracks and red lodge today and it isn't as far as i thought Very Happy so i hope we get wildtracks due to red lodges reputation for no grip atall, but any will do! Thanks for all the work your doing to sort out the club hally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

keeping the faith Empty
PostSubject: Re: keeping the faith   keeping the faith Empty

Back to top Go down

keeping the faith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
replicaraceclub :: General Chat :: replicaraceclub :: Club Banter And Fun-
Jump to: