replicaraceclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
replicaraceclub

forum for free chat of minimoto racing

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sept 10th round 6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hally #4
Admin
hally #4

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-08-22

sept 10th round 6 Empty
PostSubject: sept 10th round 6   sept 10th round 6 EmptySat Sep 02, 2006 7:13 am

well who`s going then
i am, i need to sort ma bike out but i`m getting there, as i see it i have 3 options available at short notice
option 1 , sort out this 19mm carb ?
option 2 , fit a sha carb (short term) ?
option 3, that would be telling ? and if i told you i would have to kill you lol.
na only joking coz if i killed you i would have no friends left.
option 3 is take the bike to see some one who know what they are doing 100%.
Back to top Go down
Seb #27

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-08-28

sept 10th round 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sept 10th round 6   sept 10th round 6 EmptySat Sep 02, 2006 7:54 am

I'm going this time bounce will be nearly 2 months since i last rode..., hope ya sort ya bike out Tony!
Back to top Go down
markyB

markyB

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-08-21

sept 10th round 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sept 10th round 6   sept 10th round 6 EmptySat Sep 02, 2006 8:32 am

hally #4 wrote:
well who`s going then
i am, i need to sort ma bike out but i`m getting there, as i see it i have 3 options available at short notice
option 1 , sort out this 19mm carb ?
option 2 , fit a sha carb (short term) ?
option 3, that would be telling ? and if i told you i would have to kill you lol.
na only joking coz if i killed you i would have no friends left.
option 3 is take the bike to see some one who know what they are doing 100%.

Well i am going,even if i hobble round like the last meeting, just got to stay in front of tony to keep my 3rd place. Gonna be some serious racing going on i reckon.
Back to top Go down
jarvis #0

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-08-23

sept 10th round 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sept 10th round 6   sept 10th round 6 EmptySat Sep 02, 2006 9:50 am

i might b going yet to sort it out with me dad aitn been for ages Crying or Very sad
hally would i be able to borrow your rev counter this time lol as i didnt come the other times
cheers dan
Back to top Go down
hally #4
Admin
hally #4

sept 10th round 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sept 10th round 6   sept 10th round 6 EmptySat Sep 02, 2006 1:47 pm

jarvis #0 wrote:
i might b going yet to sort it out with me dad aitn been for ages Crying or Very sad
hally would i be able to borrow your rev counter this time lol as i didnt come the other times
cheers dan
yes jarvis you can
you will have to get it from me, just ask me i might forget
regards
Back to top Go down
hally #4
Admin
hally #4

sept 10th round 6 Empty
PostSubject: race times   sept 10th round 6 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 1:41 pm

the first race will be @ 10.00 am followed by the second set of races back to back with the last set of races @ 12.30 pm this will allow plenty of time to sort out the trophies etc
the podium pictures will be taken by gary for the web site as others in the previous 2 races have NOT, i repeat NOT sent the pictures through, we have requested and requested for the pictures but for some reason the person (you know who you are) will not send the pictures through, this is not only annoying to gary and my self but also to the riders who picked up podium places, so in future no one can leave the podium until authorised by a club official, we need these photo`s and so do you so please understand what i`m trying to say, if ya cant i will spell it out
we will take the piccys for the web site as a certain person from down south is holding pictures back so the only person to take pictures for the web site is gary or an authorised person, others can snap away at your leasure, we will NOT rely on others to do photo`s any more as they are not trustworthy to send the photo`s on
regards
Back to top Go down
Seb #27

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-08-28

sept 10th round 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sept 10th round 6   sept 10th round 6 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 1:50 pm

Hi tony, i took some pictures 2 race meetings ago of the podium and sent them via msn to seany boi as he said he could give them straight to Gary. they did get there didn't they as if not tell me and i can send them again, thanks and sorry if i've inconvienienced things.

sounds like a good day with all the races at once, gives us lots of free practise too which is always fun!
Back to top Go down
ricerocket luke

ricerocket luke

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-08-23

sept 10th round 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sept 10th round 6   sept 10th round 6 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 2:47 pm

hally #4 wrote:

the podium pictures will be taken by gary for the web site as others in the previous 2 races have NOT, i repeat NOT sent the pictures through, we have requested and requested for the pictures but for some reason the person (you know who you are) will not send the pictures through, this is not only annoying to gary and my self but also to the riders who picked up podium places, so in future no one can leave the podium until authorised by a club official, we need these photo`s and so do you so please understand what i`m trying to say, if ya cant i will spell it out
we will take the piccys for the web site as a certain person from down south is holding pictures back so the only person to take pictures for the web site is gary or an authorised person, others can snap away at your leasure, we will NOT rely on others to do photo`s any more as they are not trustworthy to send the photo`s on
regards

well the reason they have not been sent is due to his phone line gone all muked up for his internet he has been wanting to send them but he cnt due to his phoneline
Back to top Go down
markyB

markyB

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-08-21

sept 10th round 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sept 10th round 6   sept 10th round 6 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2006 3:06 pm

Not long now, has anyone got a new bike to try on Sunday??
I can't wait to get some decent use out of my GP3 this time, figures crossed.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
hally #4
Admin
hally #4

sept 10th round 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sept 10th round 6   sept 10th round 6 EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 3:43 pm

ricerocket luke wrote:
hally #4 wrote:

regards

well the reason they have not been sent is due to his phone line gone all muked up for his internet he has been wanting to send them but he cnt due to his phoneline
o.k thanks luke, we look forward to recieving them for the web site
regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sept 10th round 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sept 10th round 6   sept 10th round 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

sept 10th round 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
replicaraceclub :: General Chat :: replicaraceclub :: Club Banter And Fun-
Jump to: